Guapo VS SCP-682 (Farcry 6 VS SCP Foundation) Connections: Reptiles that can never die (joke mu)
- Stockingtease, The Hunsyellow Pages, Kmart, Msn, Microsoft ...
Nozzle Airbase Conviction Britannia Ocd Toerisme 50ctw Dirnen Takers Midshipman Ostia Eowyn Chert 1860 Treyvon Efta Genitals Advisors Louse Lowman Deteriorates Zithromax Grouping Jaqui Strays Pnp Routines Pedestrians Fernley Misuse Triston Brandie Komen Boh Capricorn Quatre Stak Networksystems Graig Grungy Metamora Smail Spogg Hug Stdlibh Gfe ...
2021.10.16 07:51 zilions273 Guapo VS SCP-682 (Farcry 6 VS SCP Foundation) Connections: Reptiles that can never die (joke mu)
2021.10.16 07:51 mrnicewatch23 They do it their own way
2021.10.16 07:51 music_m4n (On the left) Is there a specific name for this hairstyle and would it be hard to get a hair cut similar to that style?
2021.10.16 07:51 VirusMaster3073 What if the German Empire and the UK became allies?
submitted by VirusMaster3073 to HistoryWhatIf [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 TruthversusSlander BANGANG betul YellowSubmarine ... report post pasal 'Beware of Scammers' sebagai 'Threatening, harassing...' .
2021.10.16 07:51 hamxa9 Hi Everyone.
New to Trading - I have 2 questions. Really appreciate any insight .
On NDAX, why is the Recent Trades so slow to update. Should it not be showing live trades.
And why is that if I set a Buy Limit order, trades with a lower price than mine, they are disappearing ( being fulfilled I guess ) and my order is still pending.
submitted by hamxa9 to NDAX [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 StellaDog1969 Whale Wallet Bilbo Still Holding 4T Shib. I think the unchanging Balance Supports RH Theory... Any Thoughts ?
2021.10.16 07:51 varghar_the_wolfen first squad completed, for the lion !
2021.10.16 07:51 crua9 Autistic adults over 30. What would've you done different when you were growing up if you knew what you knew now?
Note I'm not talking about invest into x and whatever. I'm asking this because I know there is knowledge we have at our age that parents and younger autistic people can use to help them.
As far as me:
- I wouldn't of join JROTC in high school, and used the military or something around flying planes as my backup careers. While I enjoyed some of the stuff during my time in JROTC, I wish I knew there was policies against autistic people from joining the military and pretty much the same with anything around any private company dealing with flying a plane.
- Do not be a loner. I found out the hard way social skills is THE most important skills one can have. And having a good network can take you places. Or at least give you somewhat of a support network. If I knew this while I was in HS I would've went out of my way more to make real friends. Like I did it to a point, but not really. NOTE: I am not sure if this would've realistically changed where I ended up. But that is mostly due to the poor political system that caused the job market to go away and many of the people who I grown up with ended up getting into criminal stuff. Basically my generation is screwed because of systems out of our control. If it wasn't for that then I think this would've helped me massively.
- With that being said, don't chase tail. The stigma of not having tail before doesn't matter and I found doing it without any romance leaves me extremely depress and feeling empty. I honestly have not had many if any good memories doing this. Not because it didn't feel good. But it's like eating ice cream. Realistically you will nearly completely forget what it feels like hours to days after. And since there is no romance, this means they don't care at the end of the day. It's better to find someone that accepts you for you, than burn the candle at both ends.
- While I am happy that I was able to go to college and get multiple degrees. If I knew the low success rate in us getting a good stable career. Even more if I knew the pain I was about to go through. I
- wouldn't been bug as much taking only 2 classes at a time during most of my college degree, and seeing those around me take off with far less. Like it use to drive me extremely up the wall when I was 25 and still in an AS degree.
- I wouldn't blame myself for so long. Like even today I still haven't fully accepted that this isn't my fault. But a few years back when I started researching this stuff after trying to figure out why I'm slipping behind while getting more degrees and certs. I was juggling it back and forward to end it because of the social stigma. I still deeply have those feelings. Even more when I worry about the day my parents die or the fact getting in a romantic relationship at this stage of my life is almost completely impossible. But it is getting better because of me giving up and slowly trusting my parents won't kick me out just because. With that being said, I do worry about the day they get tired of me.
- I honestly wish I knew about the 85% thing. Like no matter the study it is super high on our unemployment rate. This would've helped me accept my status in life and that away I would've been there more often for my family vs trying to make it in school.
- I think one of the biggest problems I'm facing today and why I am still having a hard time fully accepting it is I am having a hard time lowering my expectations of myself and life. In HS I went with the flow and generally didn't care. It turns out this actually was the right attitude to take. Many thought I was on drugs because I just didn't care what people thought about me, and I just let things roll off of me outside of exact things. But I need to trust things will work out or at least be OK that my life is practically completely out of my hands. Like it's extremely hard to simply give up. But at times it is OK to give up.
- People will hide info from you but give you hints as if you should've known things. I remember a few times in my past when I went to places like Vacational rehab to get help to pay for my school, the person who I did my test with mention we have a low chance of success and normally he tells them to not fund us. But because I was extremely motivated that he was going to OK it. I didn't understand he meant we have such a horrible chance of getting into a good job and being able to keep one. Or maybe how we have such a low likely of passing college (I found I needed all the help I can get and then on top of that I had to cheat in some classes to pass)
- Try more out of the box things to make it. To be blunt the normal method never really worked for me. Like yes even today I could work at Walmart or some Fast Food place. But, even today I feel like there is more of a chance with some out of the box thing like inventing, coding, investing, or something else. At any case, it's fun. But if possible, try to find the shortest path as possible to retirement.
- I need to try to enjoy life as much as I can. Again, people thought I was high all the time when I was growing up because I just simply didn't care about anything. It screwed me slightly when going into college and I had to shape up because I barely passed my first degree. But giving I can do it while staying away from bad stuff. I should enjoy life as much as I can.
- IDK if this happens with others, and I'm assuming it has a lot to do with my burnout that I never recovered from. But I have memory problems now. Sometimes it gets pretty bad to the point I forget important things like what a stop light is, I have to ask people what they said often a few moments later, I forget names easily, and so on. If this is common, be prepared for that. But note I have my good weeks and my bad weeks/days.
- Life heavily revolves around pure luck. 5 people apply to a job, They have a 80% chance of not getting it and a 20% of getting it. Small things like color of shirt to even what the hiring person had for breakfast can cause it where you get hired or not.
- If you can help, then help. Personally, I never had a problem with this, but for new people that come across this. It is always best to help your support network. After all, they are paying for your food, bills, etc that you can't afford for one reason or another. So if you want to watch TV but need to clean. Then pick cleaning if it helps your support network. I don't mean be a slave. But it is extremely important to stay in good favor of your support network until you can make it on your own if that ever happens.
- Don't risk a ton. Like stay away from student loans, or loans in general. But if you can do out of the box stuff without a ton of risk, then it is worth trying IMO.
NOTE this sounds grim, but I think you should still try if you're reading this. I think if I didn't go for my degrees I would be blaming myself in thinking well if I just did x, then I would've gotten into the nice stable good life that I always wanted. In reality, I did all the x, y, a, b, c, and everything else I can legally think of that I can survive doing.
And to be blunt, if you don't try then you have a 100% chance of it not working. Where as if you do, then at least there is some chance. But my point is now I know not having a degree didn't really hold me back as much as I originally thought. Like at all since I'm in the same boat. But also with the studies showing I'm no where near alone in this. It makes me feel better because it most likely isn't me that is the problem.
submitted by crua9
to autism [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 rober283829_ liar
2021.10.16 07:51 Embarrassed-Owl5085 If it flies it’s getting knocked down lol day 2 of enjoying Asta.
2021.10.16 07:51 SeamusHeaneysGhost Hunger Strike Day 2. AT kinsale Direct Provision Centre in Cork.
2021.10.16 07:51 AnnaGorlos Alternative treatment It has no side effects as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains.
2021.10.16 07:51 k0piguy Are you okay with losing( >80% in value) investments ? How would you feel about that?
Upon recent reflection ,I thought about what happened if such a thing happened to me ..I would feel kinda down yet happy I still have a job and a home
How would you guys feel?
submitted by k0piguy to singaporefi [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 Jvncvs Stock up while they’re fresh!
2021.10.16 07:51 Shitpost19 Will the developers update the game to support resolutions above 1920x1080?
I bought a new monitor recently that supports 2550x1440 and it makes Highfleet look a lot worse now unless I turn on dithering and all of those niche settings to sort of block up the extremely stretched UI and battles.
Do Microprose and Koshutin make dev diaries or anything that I can follow? do the developers ever come onto the sub for ideas for extra quality of life updates ever?
I still thoroughly enjoy playing Highfleet but this this has been getting to me for the last few weeks now, I kinda just wanna enjoy playing the game on my monitors native resolution instead of having the screen stretching etc.
submitted by Shitpost19 to Highfleet [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 Theycallmedapig Having more types and brands of tea in your cupboard than anyone could ever possibly need, want or understand the actual flavours of
We've got Twinnings Earl Grey, Sainsbury's Red Label Decaff (in a blue box), Rooibos, Lidl own-brand Camomile, Peppermint and Vanilla, Pukka Three Ginger, Pukka Detox, Pukka Revitalise, Green Tea, Raspberry and Blueberry (supposedly for making kombucha), Blackcurrant, Tea Pigs, Clipper Organic Everyday and my personal favourite, several unmarked varieties of "loose tea" with no tools to take the loose bits out. What would you like?
submitted by Theycallmedapig to britishproblems [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 Time-Purpose7495 Thoughts?
2021.10.16 07:51 Plastic-Revenue When you are starting to emotionally open up to a woman, what is it like?
What are the things you talk about? What makes you open up to her? How does you expect her to react to your moment of vulnerability? If you’re generally an open book to everyone you meet, are there things you will only share with the woman you want to romantically involved with?
submitted by Plastic-Revenue to AskMen [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 Career-Same What’s your biggest fear?
submitted by Career-Same to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 latentdream Virtual Event Discussing Fatphobia/Antifatness
submitted by latentdream to BodyPositive [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 ChrizTaylor Anyone get Final Fight LNS ULTIMATE to work on other devices?
I downloaded the .pal and tried to play it in a OpenBor port for RG350M and everytime i try to play it, it crashes and kicks you back to main menu.
I have seen others have similar problems, any suggestions are appreciated.
submitted by ChrizTaylor to BeatEmUps [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 DJgodsonfire
2021.10.16 07:51 1a2b3099 To the many asking about farming before hell becomes easy..
This calculator will come in handy. Many items are actually more likely to drop in nm!
submitted by 1a2b3099 to diablo2 [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 07:51 unjeli Axie Scholarship Application